Bring new products to market
We develop innovative ideas from concept to launch – and beyond
Developing a new product concept and bringing it to market requires a blend of deep expertise in strategy, design, and technology. We’ve helped Fortune 500s innovate and new startups launch and scale across a variety of verticals and technologies – dozens over the past ten years – with award-winning results.
Not just launch parties – landing parties
Scale technology stacks
Grow userbases and revenue
Strategically define specifications
Build best-in-class experiences
Expertise on Hand
- Product Management
- Product Design
- Backend Engineering
- Devops Engineering
- Frontend Web Engineering
- Mobile Engineering
What it's like to work with us
- Work with seasoned professionals who are positive and communicative
- Collaborative working sessions
- Long-term planning, sprint planning, daily standups, and Slack
- Get feedback early with prototypes and demos
- Transparent progress reports and budgeting
- Use data to drive decisions
Thanks for doing the impossible – with a smile. #oneteam
Just some of the types of products we love
About Our Culture
HappyFunCorp has been designing and building web and mobile applications for over 10 years, and has built a culture that values open communication, positivity, and a dedication to solving challenging problems. Remote working has been a vital part of our culture from the start, and our teams’ performance shines as a result. Above all, we create an environment where talented people can do great work and enjoy working together.
- High on autonomy, low on formality. We have meetings when we need to, and not when we don’t. We aim to get things done for our clients.
- We know that software is a team sport – we value emotional intelligence as well as technical proficiency.
- We’re pragmatic rather than dogmatic. Though we bring experience and best practices to bear, we are steadfast in working towards our goals.
- We know how to run high-performing remote teams and have been remote-first since 2010.
- Our Mission focuses on creating US-based teams, particularly from talent in underserved communities.