We pair you with a product team to hone your idea and enter the marketplace using low- and no-code solutions.
Be Fast to Market
The low- and no-code revolution is here, and it’s never been easier to test product ideas in the marketplace while writing less code. Applying what we’ve learned from helping launch dozens of startups over ten years, HFC helps entrepreneurs (and intrapreneurs) explore problems, design experiences, and get feedback from real users using tools like Shopify, Airtable, Wordpress, Bubble, and more. It’s a relatively low-cost way to test ideas with experienced professionals who know how to scale.
Quickly define and test your product idea using a lean approach:
- Define the problem and your target audience
- Gather competitive and user research
- Generate user stories and wireframes
- Build initial prototypes
- Test & analyze usage data and user feedback
- Iterate & improve
From Our Blog
About our culture
HappyFunCorp strives to cultivate an environment where talented people can do great work – and have fun doing it.
- Positivity. It’s a Happy Fun team, and we aim to keep it that way.
- Selectivity. We’re built on trust, and that trust is rooted in every HappyFunCorp team member bringing high EQ as well as sharp technical skills to the table.
- Efficiency. We know time matters: for our clients, our families, and our passions. We respect it by continuously working smarter to the benefit of everyone we work with.
- Collaboration. We know that software is a team sport – and we’re better when we work together.